At Henderson Financial Group, we seek first to understand before we are understood. Our intimate knowledge of our clients' goals is a great advantage in identifying and understanding their insurance needs. We analyze our clients' potential risk factors, evaluate their financial situation and make recommendations. Our role is to work with the clients' advisory team including financial planners, legal and tax professionals on an annual basis.
Our life insurance product portfolio is comprised of products offered by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) and other major companies. Whether your need is for low-cost term insurance, permanent insurance or a more complex program, we have the resources and expertise to help meet your needs.
We can help you review your portfolio and provide:
- Life Insurance Review
- In Force Illustrations
- Ownership and Beneficiary Confirmation
- Life Insurance Needs Analysis
Henderson Financial Group works closely with business owners to help implement life insurance for themselves, their executives and key employees.
Working in conjunction with your attorney and/or accountant, we can help you with the following:
- Life Insurance Funded Buy/Sell Agreements
- Life Insurance Funded Supplemental Executive Retirement Plans
- Key Employee Life Insurance
- Executive Carve-Out Plans
- Family Business Succession Strategies
- Life Insurance for Estate Planning
- Split Dollar Life Insurance Plans
- Deferred Compensation Plans
- Life Insurance Funded Business Succession Plans